Thursday, July 06, 2006

HUGE Dilemma

I'm in fixed now, not exactly a fixed. I've in phase of decision making. You see joining a CCA suppose to be relaxing but my CCA there's going to be a test. Nevermind about that, is just that I feel so tired attending the CCA, I don't feel great being there when everyone around me is so professional in skating instead I feel retarded. I thought of quitting the CCA and stay CCA-free, should I?

I'm experiencing a tiny winy bit of the I'm-a-loser feeling. I don't like it. I despies this side of me. It makes me feel so worthless. Can someone tell me what to do? Sometimes, when you have a burning passion for something, you will act on impulse but as the burning passion burned out, you just don't feel like doing it. That's what i'm exactly feeling now. Sounds like a loser though. Any advices?

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home